Friday, 19 February 2010

Things To Be Thankfull for - Feb 2010

  1. Having a roof over my head and food on my table. In a recession like we've been having this small blessing is one we can't take for granted.
  2. My Mum and Dad - even though I've not been living with them for a few years now I'm having a blot of home-sickness :(
  3. My two big hairy doggies.
  4. Employment - again with the economy how it is having employment is a blessing. Also having employment you enjoy is even better.
  5. The Internet and my laptop - with out it most of the time I'd feel completely cut off from the outside world.
  6. My Car - it's a beaut and it gives me a sense of freedom nothing ever has before.
  7. The rabbits I see on my car journey every morning - it's been great watching them grow up over the past year and I'm looking forward to seeing more offspring this spring.
  8. A warm bed on a cold night.
  9. The warm heart and caring nature of my significant other - I don't know what I could ever have done to deserve such love and kindness.
  10. I can now talk to my sibling on the phone and have a proper conversation. Here's to growing up.
  11. Blog followers - last year I had 10 I now have 20 according to my dashboard - although I'm not sure many still follow after my very very long MIA period.

Well that's it for now... I'm sure I could think up more but I'll leave it at that for now. I've achieved more on my list this year so hopefully that means I'm looking at not taking things for granted as much as I usually do! Step in the right direction me thinks.

1 comment:

Hibiscus Moon said...

wonderful, lovely things to be thankful for.