Sunday, 7 February 2010

Hibination - I'm sure that should be hibernation.

Interesting thing, it seems the most visits to this blog are links from google searching for hibination. Yes that is an awful typo, I can't say I'm surprised that I missed it, spelling not being my forte and all. But I'm surprised that I'm getting so many hits, One night I had four with in an hour.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from anyone who found this blog via this search as to what they were looking for.

As far as hibernation goes this year. I really feel like I am, I just can't wake up in the mornings and I feel sleepy and strange all day. If it weren't for big piles of work to do I think I'd be sleeping all the time right now.

Still it's my own fault, I've not been using my light box, and most nights I feel too tired to go to bed early (I know that sounds backward but I'm sure there are those out there that know what I mean).

Maybe when I've won the lottery (hah hah) I can spend a fortnight in a luxury hotel only waking up to eat and to soak in a bath / hot tub / swimming pool. Until then... roll on Spring!!!!

No comments: