Sparrow and Mojo
2. Pagan Musicians
Damh the Bard
The now disbanded Chalice and Blade
My Grandparents both on this plane and those that have moved on.
4. My Partner (included in "My Family" but deserves a point out side)
This person makes me complete - I can't tell you how in love I am. Many, many years of being together and I still can't believe how lucky I am.
5. Animal Companions (included in "My Family" but deserves a point out side)
My dear dog
My darling Cats - Especially the wonky one which is recovering so well even if he is lazy and expects to be carried everywhere
My rescued bird which flew the nest some months ago *sniff*
6.First Signs of Spring
Leaf buds on trees shrubs and bushes.
The first crocus I spied just over a week ago.
The light coming earlier each morning
7. Blog Followers
I have 10 *shock*
I can't say how much it means to think that my thoughts might be interesting to others.
I love the comments left by others. It may not be why I do this but it really lifts my spirits!
8. My body
I think I've been very ungrateful for this in the past. But right now I can see how much of a miracle it is to be able to feel, to smell, to hear, to see, to walk, to run, to hold something in my hands.
Those that I've met in real life, online and both! I just wish I was more worthy of them sometimes - still all that's changing, I am a new and evolving person.
This was written last year and never posted, not much has changed.
- My pets are now gone, but more are in my life.
- The bit about being a new and evolving person never really materialised. I've not long been making the selfsame promise to my self that I will be better this year and I'll get in touch and stay in touch with those that matter to me. The fact that I had said that to myself last year and not only failed but forgot I'd even made that promise makes me sad and doubtful about my chances for this year. But I'm not going to let that win!
- Talking about spring coming makes me hopeful that winter may soon begin to end - that would make me very happy