Friday, 7 November 2008

Friday Fill-In


1. My blueprint for success includes being someone else ;).

2. An uncoloured toffee apple was the last candy I ate.

3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Creme de La Mer (I wish I could afford it right now).

4. Walking and meditaion can be good therapy.

5. I'd like to tell you about things as I think of them.

6. My intellegence and thinking skills are my strongest characteristic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Meditating in front of the fire, tomorrow my plans include doing the laundry and baking and Sunday, I want to do some tarot study!

4 comments:

Winivere said...

Hi. Thank you for visiting my blog! Interesting thoughts here. I hope to see you again.
XX

Purple Dusk said...

Many thanks!
I will certainly be revising.

ada said...

Love your journal and look forward to following your blog!
Ada

Bethe said...

I just happend upon your Journal and also being pagan, I love your links & looking forward to do what looks like very interesting reading. And I do like your "Fill-In Friday". I may do thiem also, jsut for fun. LOL! Fun Friday Fill-In's!!

hugzzz....