Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Why Purple?

Yet another post days or weeks in the making

Purple, to me, is a colour of leaning, of magic, of personal growth, of beauty, of richness (not just monetary), of inner calm.

The purples and violets are my favourite colours some thing draws me to them.

My favourite crystal, and the one I first bought when learning about crystal healing for the first time, is amethyst.

Is my Aura purple? No - my aura is blue/green (or at least it used to be) but my heart is.

Purple is associated with the crown chakra and thus our connection with the cosmos.


Emily Gems says:
Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation
http://www.crystal-cure.com/purple.html
I think that has a lot of truth for me within it!


And No..... nothing to do with the "purple haze"!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple

No comments: