Monday, 7 July 2008

My Poor Love!!!

I just cannot concentrate today!

My cat is having his leg amputated after a cancerous bone tumour broke/dislocated his elbow joint.

The vet seems pretty positive that he will make a full recovery but I suppose we'll see after the surgery. They haven't been able to find out if it's spread at all but I suppose we'll find out in time.

I am miles away and I feel so useless!!! I'm not versed in magic as yet and I have never learnt distance healing. Even if i were next to him I don't think I could get into the mindset to heal anyway!

Please - if anyone is out there reading this - send love, healing and positive vibes! Anything you can do I will be grateful for!

2 comments:

mrsb said...

Just found your blog and read this post. I was wondering how your cat had done with the surgery and healing?

Purple Dusk said...

Mrs B,
He's ever so much better!
Thank you so much for asking.
The surgery went well and we think it was a complete success. As he's very old he's achy and limping but he's a lot better than he was before the surgery so we think it must have been affecting him for some time.
He's been thoroughly enjoying the sympathy and extra cuddling privileges he's had since the op too.