Thursday, 3 July 2008

About This Blog and Me - Attempt one

The unfinnished post below was written this afternoon and saved before I had to dash out! as I left my office the rain started. When I got the where I was going it began to thunder. When I left the sun was shining brightly and the birds were singing in the trees. Some times I wonder if my thoughts are listened to!!!


I suppose an explanation of this blog may be in order should anyone stumble upon it!

This is a log of my wanderings along the path to find myself and my spirituality.
I believe it is probably a pagan path that I am walking, but that is one thing I will find out by learning about both Paganism and myself.

I am drawn to nature and nurturing. I love the smell of the rain and the rumble of thunder. I love the feel of the sun on my skin. I love the sound of the birds singing to and shouting at one another. I want to help people in a way that truly makes a difference. I feel my vocation is to be a midwife. I wish to be like the midwives and wise women of old (in my own way).

No comments: