Wednesday, 2 July 2008

A Few Steps In

Well I thought I would have written in this more by now but I have really been to0 busy.

I'm writing in it now as I'm waiting for someone and I can't concentrate on the work I am supposed to be doing - it's not the easiest of things being all concentration and no fun!

I have got though a lot of Complete Idiot's Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft - by Denise Zimmermann and Katherine. I was reading this when I had my worried about Gods and Goddesses and Iam now not bothered by my worries. I am happy with the stories about the Lord and Lady and don't mind right now what I believe and what I don't about it. Just because I don't feel comfortable with the concept of entities does not mean they do or don't exist and I think I'll find a place I want to settle in with my beliefs in my own time.

I am truly loving my journey along my path - the scenery is beautiful, the birds are singing, the weather is warm and I'm sure I can hear some interesting folk just around the next bend!

No comments: